In support of the rich heritage of Berean Christian High School, we are in the process of establishing a new online site for alumni. Stay tuned for more information.
The Class Representative Program makes Berean more accessible to alumni, and builds alumni relationships with the school and with the Berean Alumni Association. Currently, we have over 1,900 alumni who experience milestones such as marriages, births, promotions, travels, retirement, graduations, and many other lifetime experiences. Naturally, it is impossible for the Development Office to keep track of all the happenings in the lives of our alumni, so our Class Representatives help us keep in touch.
- Serve as liaison between the school and your classmates. Help gather information for the Berean Connection Alumni magazine.
- Help organize reunions and other events for your class.
- Serve as a representative for the Annual Fund campaigns and other fundraising efforts in which alumni participate; attend alumni phonathons or recruit volunteers, and simply advocate philanthropy for Berean.
- Class Representatives stay in touch with their classmates, join in Berean activities and have fun with their friends.
- If you'd like to become a Class Representative please contact the office at (925) 945-6464. You can help to bring success to the Berean alumni program.
If you are alumni of Berean Christian High School and would like to have your transcript mailed to a College University please email your request to:
Please make sure that you add your first and last name, the year you graduated and where you would like your transcript mailed to in your request.
Looking to pick up some cool Berean gear? Look good with the latest offering of headgear, shirts, sweats and other great stuff! Call the office for more details.